St. Gerard Services
St. Gerard Campus is primarily known as a maternity home and high school for teenagers, but many other outreach services are available as well.
We offer a full range of services to help pregnant teens and mothers in crisis. We serve women of all ages, regardless of race, color, creed or marital status.
All Services provided at St. Gerard Campus are free of charge and are individualized to meet each woman's unique situation.
- Free Pregnancy Testing
- Free sonograms (appointments necessary)
- Baby Supplies for mothers in need
- Personal counseling
- Group counseling with parents and/or significant other
- Alternatives to abortion, including assistance with Adoption
- Fully-accredited High School
- Licensed Daycare on premises for students’ babies
- Residential Program for pregnant students and their babies
- Assistance receiving proper medical care for mothers and babies
- Assistance arranging financial support
All services are made possible by the Donations of our generous supporters.
For a full description of our primary services, please visit the links on the left side of this page.
If this is an emergency, you may reach us 24/7 at (800) 833-6073.